Whether you’re a graduate student, starting senior year, or just enrolled, it’s never too early to start planning your post-Berkeley career.
Fortunately, we have an excellent resource in our campus Career Center. Check out these ways to connect with employers:
- Career Connection: The Career Center creates eighteen Career Connection events each year that provide you with the opportunity to talk with professional alumni in careers that you may be considering or didn’t even know existed.
- Career Fairs: These provide access to recruiters from some of the top companies in the world who come to Cal specifically to speak with our students. The Career Center holds fifteen Career Fairs each year.
Our reliance on technology has increased in the last ten years, and that won’t be changing anytime soon. Check out this article on Workplace Trends for 2019 and the next few years, so you can understand what lies ahead including:
- more centralized communication
- a greater emphasis on work-life balance
- faster pace
- increased mentorship roles
- focus on gender equality